Nutritional Testing in Toms River
Nutritional testing can help you find the solution to some of your most confusing symptoms.
It’s so frustrating to experience symptoms and not get a diagnosis. It can make you feel like you’re going crazy.
Unfortunately, while many doctors are focusing on disease diagnosis, they forget to look at the impact nutrition plays on your health.
Lab nutritional testing can provide the answers you’ve been looking for – and help you find a solution that will put an end to symptoms that are adversely impacting your life.
Get Individualized Solutions with Nutritional Testing
At North Dover Chiropractic Wellness Centre, you’ll have access to a variety of lab tests, including the following nutritional testing options.
- Micronutrient Testing: Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can lead to digestive issues, low energy, autoimmune problems, and even dementia.
- Hidden Stressors: High levels of inflammation or other stressors on the body can lead to low energy, insomnia, and illness.
- Heavy Metals Testing: Heavy metal toxicity can impact every organ in your body, including your brain.
- Gut Microbiome: Good gut bacteria keep you healthy. Bad bacteria can make you sick. If you don’t have enough good bacteria, you can end up feeling sluggish and develop autoimmune and digestive issues.
- Urine Testing: Urinalysis can show if you have an infection, blood sugar issues, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- Stool Tests: Check for parasites that can make absorbing nutrients difficult or impossible.
- Food Sensitivities Testing: Find out if certain foods are making you sick. Eliminate these foods for optimal health.
Find Solutions to Major Health Issues
The symptoms you’re experiencing can have a plethora of potential causes. Nutritional testing by your Toms River healthcare practitioner will help you determine the cause so you can find the right solution.
Instead of approaching your health problems in a trial-and-error manner, your practitioner can find solutions that are safe, natural, and effective.
Just imagine treating your worrisome symptoms with a heavy metal detox and a nutrient-dense diet instead of having to try one medication after another – and experiencing all of the adverse side effects that go along with them.
Choose a Toms River Practitioner Who Takes Nutrition Seriously
Nutrition is something that’s barely touched upon in medical school. Therefore, it takes extra time and effort on the part of a medical practitioner to understand how nutrition impacts the body. When you find someone who is willing to do this, it’s a blessing.
Dr. Doreen Groves is fascinated by how food and lifestyle choices affect her patients’ health. Therefore, in addition to studying to become a chiropractor, she’s also a registered nurse and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner.
Based on her education, she’s incorporated various nutritional testing options into her practice to create custom treatment plans that will truly benefit her patients in Toms River and all over the country.
Are you struggling with a lack of energy, low immune response, or some mystery symptoms? If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired then give us a call! Contact us at 732-255-8585 to schedule an appointment for nutritional lab testing.